Our “Day of (and before) Coordinator Service is designed to minimize your stress and allow you, your family, and friends to enjoy the entire wedding experience. We like to call ourselves stand-ins for mother-of-the-bride. Allow yourself to enjoy this time and soak in the memories being made.
Let us handle the tedious details the day of and/or days leading up to the wedding.
We will work together the week before the event to outline preferences and concerns and create a plan.
Includes, but not limited to:
- Conference with bride and/or bridal party to define what you need to make this event less stressful and the best it can be.
- Additional/complete set up and decorating of the venue.
- Act as gatekeeper to keep you from being inundated with questions and requests.
- Observe and/or direct rehearsal if requested.
Greet and direct other service providers such as photographers, videographers, caterers, cake decorators, childcare providers.
- Setting up snack stations for the bridal party as they prepare for the ceremony.
Provide a supply box including scissors, tape, wire cutters, lighter, band aids, etc.
- Ensure decor is still in place and candles/lights are lit for photos and the event.
- Ensure food and drinks are complete and labeled if appropriate. (Is the tea labeled sweet and unsweet?, Is there a scoop for the ice bucket?)
- Adjust lighting before/during/after ceremony as needed.
- Monitor room temperature and adjust as needed.
- Help honorary guests, such as grandparents, find their reserved seats and/or guide them to their place if they are being ushered in as part of the bridal party.
- Line up and guide the wedding party for the entrance portion of the ceremony.
- Guide late arriving guests to seating.
- Assist with your unique concerns or wishes.
Your event coordinator(s) will be dressed professionally, but will be easily distinguishable as a service provider instead of a guest.
Not included in this service: food preparation, child care.